Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Our Sanyo, which is less than two years old, has developed a

Customer Question

Our Sanyo, which is less than two years old, has developed a dark shadow on one side
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: One year, nine months old and it is dp42d24
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Sorry you are having problems here ,if you use another input like a DVD player for example or a game is it the same with that?

Please let me know if you need help thank you