Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an LG 60" TV that is used with the UVerse. ON 1 TV I

Customer Question

I have an LG 60" TV that is used with the UVerse. ON 1 TV I cannot get ANY remote to adjust the volume. I've called Geek Squad and Best Buy where we purchased (without warranties, of course) and they won't or can't help. They said to call LG and Panasonic Customer Service. I've Goggled how to program remotes, I've over manuals a zillion times and that's the only function that won't work!!!!!!!!!!!!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: The Panasonic is fine now. For some Godly miracle I got it to work properly. But not the LG which is about 5 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've done everything there is to try. Manuals, plugging and unplugging TV and praying for some relief.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Can you please tell me some more info so I can help?

1) What is the model number off the back of the LG?

2) Is there any sound at all from the LG at all right now?

3) Does the LG's own remote raise or lower the volume as it should?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?