Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

Model TC-P50ST30: Power light blinks 10 times, then off

Customer Question

Model TC-P50ST30: Power light blinks 10 times, then off for 5 secs., blinks 10 times...
Powered direct to wall outlet w/o strip.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Sorry you are having trouble here, I can help you with this, just as an outline of what you need to do, this issue can be one of 4 or 5 boards so you are just a bit unlucky with that as this code can be the most awkward to diagnose, however you will need to have\use a meter (volt-ohm) and be prepared to get a board(s) out and replace so that being said let me know if you think you can do this thanks, ***** ***** provide support and on-going support, note question is open for 30 days

Do you still require help with the question you asked please?