Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My sanyo TV won't turn on it makes the noise like if it was

Customer Question

My sanyo TV won't turn on it makes the noise like if it was gonna turn on but it doesn't then it shuts it's self off
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sanyo DP50749
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing yet we just took the back cover off but we don't know where to start
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Have you repaired tv's before?

-What experience do you have with electronics?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Why are you opening new questions?

REPLY back here to this question. Opening new questions results in confusion and extra site charges.