Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cant get no sound wen i conect my vizio soundbar to my

Customer Question

I cant get no sound wen i conect my vizio soundbar to my sony bravia smart tv
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Yhe vizio sound bar model number is *****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None i dont know how to do that i just know that is comes with hdmi cable 3.5 to rca cable
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I just bought the soundbar on friday the 8th
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. In order to give you specifics on connecting the TV to the soundbar, I need to know the full model number off of the back of the TV- can you get that for me please?

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Do you need assistance with this?