Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

No midia divice fo tv tel mi uat do, 3weks, non, plis

Customer Question

no midia divice fo tv tel mi uat do
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 3weks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: non
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: plis cenectmy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?