Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I HAVE A Toshiba 19hlv87 TV/DVD combination and the screen

Customer Question

I HAVE A Toshiba 19hlv87 TV/DVD combination and the screen is locked. I never set a password ***** is there a way that I can reset it and unlock it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Toshiba is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is from 2007 model #19HLV87
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this is my first attempt. I was scrolling through the set up menu it was OK until I got to the lock feature so I must have accidentally locked it
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The default, if you are referring to the parental code, is 0000, can you please try that and let me know if that works for you?

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?