Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

No signal on my tv and I tried everything. Talked to a tech

Customer Question

No signal on my tv and I tried everything for hours. Talked to a tech earlier and she could not help me with the both of us trying everything. What solution do you have for me to try? Thank you!
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is an RCA and maybe three years old, bought it in Sears.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I did exactly as tech told me. Tried the input then hit on ok but then it goes back to the blue screen with the signal bouncing all over.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Tell him I pulled out the plugs I was told to do, put them back. Tried everything possible for hours.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.