Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

HDMI from my dish to the TV and TV shows no signal tried

Customer Question

HDMI from my dish to the TV and TV shows no signal tried another TV and it worked
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: It is a sony tried the trouble shooting
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The unplugging for ten minutes and holding the power button when plugging it back up
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Do you have another input for HDMI like a DVD player or game just to rule out for sure the box?I do strongly suspect the TV and will advise you on that but it would confirm for sure if you could try something else that is hdmi ?

Let me know