Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I just used a thumb drive to update my Mitsubishi DLP's

Customer Question

I just used a thumb drive to update my Mitsubishi DLP's firmware and now the TV won't turn on.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 6 years old. Model WD-82738
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Using power button on TV and remote
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please elaborate- exactly what signs of life are there currently on the TV (LED indicators lit or blinking, what color are they, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Please read my reply and respond back to continue.