Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My daughter just a Sanyo and we can't get a sound, She just

Customer Question

My daughter just a Sanyo and we can't get a sound
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: She just bought the TV tonight
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We seemed to have gone through all of the steps to set up the sound
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Do you need to model number
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sanyo. Additionally, is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed? ...or is there a cable box or satellite receiver used with the Sanyo?

If the latter, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).