Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I had a headphone plugged into my lg tv and the plug broke

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I had a headphone plugged into my lg tv and the plug broke off now no sound at all from tv
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yes for days but no sound the part the headphones went into broke off
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The sound
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. You are going to have to try to remove the remainder of the broken plug from the headphone port. Depending on how it broke, see if you can hook it with a paper clip or possibly a pair of long nose pliers.