Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Panasonic 65 inch plasma TV receiving a signal from

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic 65 inch plasma TV receiving a signal from U-verse from ATT&T and have an Apple TV. I am having a problem with my display in that my picture is not what it should be. There is over expansion of the picture where my guide on the left side is off the screen. I have used the 4:3, h-fill, zoom, just settings and none give me the picture edge to edge that is sharp and clear where all of the information is on display. What can I do? Is there a phone number I can use or FaceTime with the technician to enable them to see what I am going through. Andy Bern(###) ###-####**@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Please review the reply for the answer.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The suggestions did not do anything to fix the problems. It is unfair to charge an additional 26 dollars to speak in the phone when your advise did not fix the problem
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The answer did not fix the problem and then to be transferred when I responded does not seem appropriate. If someone does not call me immediately, I will notify American Express to dispute the fees I was charged and to being investigation as fraud and report to BBB and Attorney General for the State of Florida. (###) ###-####