GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

My kindle fire had like 80% power, but suddenly went all

Customer Question

my kindle fire had like 80% power, but suddenly went all black, like it powered off. When I plugged it in with the AC Adapter the logo comes on screen for a few seconds then goes all black. Pressing the on button doesn't do anything.
Category: TV
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hello Rita!. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Many issues with your Nook can be resolved with the following method.

Press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialog box appears, and then tap Restart.

Note: If the Power dialog box doesn't appear, press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds until your device restarts.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works. If it doesn't resolve the problem we'll move on to more advanced troubleshooting techniques.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

If this did resolve your problem,would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it!. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. Thank you!