Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

How do i get more apps on my tv i have the sharp 4k smart

Customer Question

how do i get more apps on my tv i have the sharp 4k smart tv
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: just got it yesterday model number is *****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: dont know where to start, this is my first smart tv
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i have a wifi connection
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me if you have a smart phone please? and is it an Android or iPhone?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thank you

You cannot add any on the Tv itself but what you do is purchase a Google Chrome cast from here

You connect this to your TV (the HDMI port) and it will wirelessly communicate with your phone. Your phone then acts as a remote casting to the TV. So you can use apps like Netflix, Youtube, ect and the phone acts as the remote and the TV displays it (no cables involved).

This is the cheapest as well as best option to add more apps to your TV.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you