Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I forgot mine parental password to unlock mine apex

Customer Question

i forgot mine parental password ***** unlock mine apex television
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: hang on
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: le3243
JA: Huh?
Customer: LE3243
JA: Huh?
Customer: is the model number
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! Would you mind telling me what you see on your screen? If it's a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This should unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired. If your television is asking for a 4-digit code or password ***** enter 3308 or 6688 to unlock the screen or reset any preset rating levels. Please give these methods a try and let me know the results. Thank you!