Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I am trying to get my Panasonic model PV-D4743 dvd player to

Customer Question

I am trying to get my Panasonic model PV-D4743
dvd player to play on my model CT20G8G Panasonic TV. I have them connected with a set of red,yellow & white wires going to the colord sockets. I power up both, punch play with the tv setting on video, but nothing happens. There is no cable in to the TV cable feed.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Do you have the Red,White and Yellow cables connected to the "Out" jacks or the "IN" jacks on the back of the player please?

They need to be in the OUT jacks specifically. Also have you used the INPUT button on the DVD/VCR remote to ensure the DVD setting is enabled and there is AV output from those jacks?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Additionally, the jacks that match the red,white and yellow cables on the back of the TV are labeled "Input 2" (the bottom row of connections), so the TV needs to be set to "Input 2" specifically in order to get a signal from the player. Let me know once you've checked those things and if you are still having the same problem or not please.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.