Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

No power on my Visio VP322 HDTV10A, VP322, that is the model

Customer Question

no power on my Visio VP322 HDTV10A
JA: Television is better than ever... just as long as it works right. ;-) Do you know the make and model?
Customer: VP322
JA: Huh?
Customer: that is the model # ***** the back of TV
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The usual hard and soft resets. I have the back opened and have blown out the dust. I am currently looking for the fuse to check
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: just if there are other fuses to look for other than the ones on the board itself, in which I see 2
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does power indicator light on TV lit or blink when plug TV power cord and press power button?
- Any idea how old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?