Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

WHO DO I CONTACT TO GET A REPLACEMENT REMOTE CONTROL SONY

Customer Question

WHO DO I CONTACT TO GET A REPLACEMENT REMOTE CONTROL FOR MY SONY TV.?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, The original remote for your set is available for purchase through Sony's Authorized Parts Distributor- Encompass Parts- at the link below:

https://sony.encompass.com/item/10303463/Sony/1-492-978-21/Remote_Control_(Rmt-tx100u)

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.