Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Can't get my Comcast remote to operate a older hd tv by jvc,

Customer Question

can't get my Comcast remote to operate a older hd tv by jvc
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: no sure, but it was operating very well , but my wife pushed the power off button and we can't get it to operate. maybe 10 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: right now when we turn the set on, the blue light comes on and then a red light above the blue light comes on the starts blinking.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: np
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the number is ***** to read, but it looks like HD7z8360
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

OK, give me 10 minutes to find it out.

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry, there is no model number similar to the number mentioned, please recheck the number.

Thanks.