Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My RCA 40" TV will not come on. RCA Model # LED40C45RQ,

Customer Question

My RCA 40" TV will not come on.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: RCA Model # *****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unplugging and plugging back in. Changine outlets. Tried holding the on button.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: There is a small light in RL corner that is on when power is to the TV. It is on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Are there any signs of life on the set at all (power light lit or blinking, click sounds, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Let me know when you're able to see my reply.