Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My 50" class 1080 p Plasma HDTV will not turn on or off. The

Customer Question

my 50" class 1080 p Plasma HDTV will not turn on or off. The power button keeps flashing. Can you help
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
TH-50PZ80U

Hello

The power-light will be blinking and pausing can you please count the amount of red blinks between pauses please like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example?

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
4 blinks - pause - 4 blinks

Its a power-board issue likely the power-board will need to be replaced do you think you can do this yourself?I will provide all relevant support?

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician) if you need more help let me know , note the question is open for 30 days should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't feel comfortable replacing the power board��

I am sorry about that just to further emphasize this is a plug in board, not every ones cup of tea, in that case you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area, let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is greatly appreciated thank you

Anthony

If you need more help let me know please

Many Thanks

Anthony