Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I turned off the TV last night it won't come back on, no

Customer Question

I turned off the TV last night it won't come back on, no lights come on on tv
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Model # ***** 120v-,0,9a, 50/60hz, it has bee off and unplugged all nighf
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, tv does not come on at all
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How/ if I can exchange it, without box or receipt, if he can't solve it??
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for your trouble here, just so you understand we are a technical pay-for-advice site we are not the retailer you got the set from nor the manufacturer, we are trained technicians able to offer you advice with the problem leading to a resolution or conclusion do you understand this please?from your bit above about exchange or replace it doe s not look like you are clear with this