Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

Remote stopped working on mitsubishi tv. i did the camera

Customer Question

remote stopped working on mitsubishi tv. i did the camera test on the light and no light showed. what does that mean
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: one sec ill check
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: wd 69c9 tv model
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, can you replace the batteries in the remote please and then tell me if the remote resumes working.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
batteries changed. negative on that.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, and to clarify, you had a smart phone, you put it in camera mode, then you pointed the end of it at the camera and pressed buttons on the remote but nothing showed correct? No flashing light (as the camera sees infrared light)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
right.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, then it confirms the remote has stopped working if you see no lights on it at all.

You can purchase a replacement one for your TV from my link below

CLICK ME TO OPEN

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you