Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I am still having the same problem as before. I have

Customer Question

I am still having the same problem as before. I have rebooted the TV and internet. Worked OK that night but the vocals stopped the next time I had the TV running for a couple of hours.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

You have gone and opened a new question so that will mean you will be charged so you will have to sort that out here <<click

Please run the DVD again make sure you are happy that the sound does not drop out using that , if it does NOT then if you are using HDMI from the box to the TV please swap the lead, if you still have problems after that then you will need to contact your cable\satellite provider who will swap out the box

Let me know if you need more help

Submit this question for refund thank you but only do that when you are fixed up with the issue

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Anthony. If I could get a refund please? I will call the internet provider regarding the sound going off while watching TV on Demand for over a couple of hours.
I never meant to pay for a membership. I thought I was asking another question. Appreciate your help. Thankyou

If you click the blue writing above you can do that for this question I have nothing to do with billing at all sorry