Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

No sound on channel 66 HGtv my favorite channel, Four to

Customer Question

No sound on channel 66 HGtv my favorite channel
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Four to five days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Rebooted
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of your tv?
How do you get your stations?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is a joke I thought it was $5.00 only do not charge me again do not want your help.
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

It was $5 to post your question as a deposit, and you are charged the remainder of the fee (and already have been), per the terms you agreed to, upon corresponding with me.