Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A PANOSONIC KX-TG6511 UP UNTIL YESTERDAY IT WAS

Customer Question

I HAVE A PANOSONIC KX-TG6511 UP UNTIL YESTERDAY IT WAS WORKING FINE - IT SAYS "BASE NO POWER" - I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO RESTORE BUT NOTHING WORKS - THE BATTERIES ARE CHAEGED (I PUT THEM IN SOMETING ELSE AND THEY WORK ON MY TV REMOTE I EVEN THOUGHT I NEEDED A NEW PHONE & PURCHASED A NEW PANOSONIC - WHICH I AM RETURNING TODAY AS IT SAYS THE SAME THING - WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you said you purchased a new panasonic, do you mean a new base and phone or just an extension phone? Using the original base?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I purchased a new "everything (and am returning it as it does the same thing - I have reconnected my old one back up but it still says the same thing "base no power"
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, so the NEW Base, directly from the box, also says Base No Power? I just need clarification on "everything"