Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot get yahoo 7 or free tv up on the TV. The make is

Customer Question

I cannot get yahoo 7 or free tv up on the TV. The make is Samsung, & it is a curved screen. I don't know the model number.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is only about a year old. Where do I find the model no?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Gone into settings but don't really know what I am doing!!! I'm pretty illiterate about anything electrical, & too old to learn!!
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No Thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there Teri and welcome

When you say Free TV, do you mean TV from an antenna? So its connected to an antenna on your house?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Richard. Its connected to a roof antenna.