Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I cannot get yahoo 7 or free tv up on the TV. The make is

Customer Question

I cannot get yahoo 7 or free tv up on the TV. The make is Samsung, & it is a curved screen. I don't know the model number.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is only about a year old. Where do I find the model no?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Gone into settings but don't really know what I am doing!!! I'm pretty illiterate about anything electrical, & too old to learn!!
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No Thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Teri and welcome

When you say Free TV, do you mean TV from an antenna? So its connected to an antenna on your house?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Richard. Its connected to a roof antenna.