Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Just bought a Samsung 78" TV thursday and it worked short

Customer Question

just bought a Samsung 78" TV thursday and it worked for a short period of time,,now it won't turn on the red light just keeps blinking
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: its brand new i just plugged it in yesterday it was on for 30 min now it won't turn on its a SAMSUNG UN78JU7500
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the standard stuff checking power supply and cables
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no please connect
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Please describe exactly how you "checked the power supply and cables"? What did you do?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **