Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Do i need the exact remote model telefunken 32" tlede fhd tv

Customer Question

Hi, do i need the exact remote model for my telefunken 32" tlede fhd tv in order to unlock the key lock on it?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Telefunken is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years probably, and the model is TLEDE 32 inch FHD
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None at all, as i dont have the remote... Im thinking of buying it but i want to find out if do i need the exact model?
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing else, besides wanting to know how to unlock the tv
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Yes, you would need correct TV model number written on back cover of TV to search/ order the correct remote as different model remote may not work properly on this TV.

I hope these info will help. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with this question?
Thanks.