Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

The response from Mr. did not work. I went into the network,

Customer Question

The response from Mr. jones did not work. I went into the network, the wifi box did not appear. Only the hard connection box.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Over a month.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried manually inserting 8.8.8.8 into the DNS server per samsungs info. Also tried entering 208.67.222.222
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi Scott,

There are no other questions showing on your account.

Could you please provide some further information on your question, or a link to your previous question?

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.