Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years of troubleshooting.
30759776

The wifi connection to my samsung 55" curved tv has stopped

Customer Question

the wifi connection to my samsung 55" curved tv has stopped working. How do i fix this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may need to reconnect to the wireless signal. First, unplug the power to the tv, plug it back in, and turn it on. If that doesn't solve the problem, continue below:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Network > Wifi.

- Reconnect to your signal and test the connection.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Jason,
Neither worked. The wifi does not show on the network. Only the hard wire shows. I have also tried manually inserting 8.8.8.8.8 in the DNS server as well as 208.67.222.222 which I have seen as fixes.Scott
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Got it to work. Saw on your list of other fixes to unplug tv for 10 minutes and it worked.
Scott

Thank you for the update. I am glad that it is working for you now. Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.