Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 19 inches dinex tv lcd and i can hear but i can't

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 19 inches dinex tv lcd and i can hear but i can't see the picture. Thr picture is black.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: No.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Dinex
JA: Huh?
Customer: Product name dx-lcd19-09
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

- Can you see the tv menu using the Dynex remote or the buttons on the tv itself?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?