Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a UN55C7000WFX2A that when listening there is now a a

Customer Question

I have a UN55C7000WFX2A that when listening there is now a a distinct vibration coming from the speaker as if the base or treble is to great. How can I adjust that out?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Please explain exactly what settings in the Tv SOUND MENU you have adjusted so far?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have tried:
Tools: SRS Theater: Clear Voice
Menu: Auto Volume is now off
Speaker Select: TV Speaker
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

What are you connecting into the tv? examples:

-cable box

-dvd

-game

Does the problem happen when using all of these?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have Direct TV Box, Samsung CD
I only recently started experiencing this issue and all the devices have been installed since I purchased the TV system some 5 years ago.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Please go to:
MENU
SOUND
SOUND RESET

then go to:
MENU
SOUND
EQUALIZER
change the various levels of each Frequency until you minimize the problem.

If none of that works then this is a Hardware issue which would require locating exactly where the noise is coming from. That could be the walls/items around the tv or the plastic tv frame/cabinet or the internal components like speaker mounts or the speakers themselves.

A much easier solution would be to get an external sound bar. Any sound bar you get will have 10x better audio quality and volume levels than the speakers that are built into the tv. Here are some examples:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_36_5?rnid=386442011&keywords=sound+bar&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A667846011%2Cn%3A172563%2Ck%3Asound+bar&qid=1467470760&low-price=50&high-price=200&x=6&y=10

Let me know how else I can help and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do not have these selections.
I do have:
MENU
SRS THEATER SOUND: I had changed to Clear Voice, along with the other but nothing seemed to work. I will purchase a sound bar to see if that works any better
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Would you like a copy of the manual for the tv which shows where the Menu Sound settings are (see page 22):

http://www.manualslib.com/download/261553/Samsung-Bn68-02627a-06.html

Please submit a 3 to 5 rating at the top of the page before you go.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?