Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sony Bravia TV, KDL60EX700 and a Sony Blu-ray DVD

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia TV, KDL60EX700 and a Sony Blu-ray DVD Player model P-200.
I have never been able to access the account that I tried to set up with my emai address which is***@******.***. I forgot the password ***** when I purchased the TV, 5 or 6 years ago. When I attempted to set up a new password ***** am asked to enter my birthdate which is Nov 03, 1934. I am then advised that my answer is invalid. I also attempted 5 years ago to set up under my business email address which was***@******.***, I no longer use that as I no longer own that company. If it would be possible delete the above history, I could set up as a new account. I never owned a Play Station and the messages that I get when trying to resolve the
above indicate PS3 or what ever. The other Sony componet of my system is the Multi Channel AV receiver STR-DH510 with Sony Speakers. Please help me solve this delema.Daniel Snyder aka Dan,
Mentor, OhioPhone(###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Who or what is asking for a password ***** the tv ?