littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Can an older panasonic ghDef Plasma TV TH-42.,50 or 58

Customer Question

Can an older panasonic HighDef Plasma TV TH-42.,50 or 58 support a Roku 4
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: 10 years old.No troubleshooting,don't have roku4 yet.Very low skill level
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Yes, you can use a Roku 4 with it. Just plug it into any available HDMI ports on your TV, plug Roku into power, select the proper HDMI input (where you plugged in Roku), and you'll be all set. Let me know if you have trouble with it.

Please leave a 3-5 star rating. It does not close the question, and you can get advice from me on this problem at no extra charge.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Haven't bought it yet.Will do so on your green light and will contact you if problems.Obviously premature to rate you

Your TV specs match Roku 4. You have 1080p, so you won't have any problems. It's plug and play, go ahead and get the Roku.