Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

How do I operate a JVC TV on cable Time/Warner? I set it to

Customer Question

How do I operate a JVC TV on cable Time/Warner? I set it to 03 with their remote but then what? Can't get Fox on Channel 48 on the JVC remote. .
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

I`ll start by saying that their remote will be used to change the channels , not to set the tv on the correct input or channel .

You will use the jvc remote to set the tv to the correct channel or input and this depends on how the tv and cable box are connected .

If there is a coaxial cable connected in the tv`s antenna/cable terminal at the back the use the jvc remote to set the tv to channel 3 or 4 and if you have color coded cables or HDMI then look for a button called INPUT , SOURCE or TV/VIDEO on the jvc remote and press it repeatedly to go through the inputs until it gets to the one where the cable box is connected .

Just make sure the cable box is turned on before you do that .

If you already have a picture then just change the channels with the TW remote

Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that the rating does not close this post , you can come back at any time if you have questions or need help at a later time .
Thank you