Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

Panasonic Th-P50V20A television, getting message no stations

Customer Question

Panasonic Th-P50V20A television, getting message no stations found, please insert aerial, press Ok and start auto tuning, nothing happening, I shifted the TV to vacuum behind (on the floor) hardly moved it, don't know if this might have upset something.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Sorry you are having trouble here, I see the set was working OK, you moved something then lost the pic, I am assuming here you are watching via an aerial?you are not using a satellite or cable box, if that is the case then there are 3 things that could have happened

1 The aerial lead at the coax has become shorted to the braid (a common occurrence) or there is a problem at the socket end where it comes out of the wall or the lead itself is bad from wall to TV

2 If you have the aerial lead going to another box like a DVD player the "loop through" from the player may be down or the player may be OFF, please check that and swap the lead if you can

3 The tuner is intermittent or bad in the TV

Let me know you understand what i have said so far

Or if you have anything to add