Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I changed to a different TV.The cable is fine
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The Screen comes on for seconds the it blanks. I still have audio. I can see images when I shine my flashlight on the screen.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the reply.

Another expert is already working with you on this problem, please reply to him and do not open fresh question, following is link to your previous question.