Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

No picture or sound. Power light blinks 2 x red then 2 x and

Customer Question

No picture or sound. Power light blinks 2 x red then 2 x green and just keeps repeating. Can not turn off or on except with plug .
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: This was my uncles tv. Gave it to my mom. Worked fine. Started after it was moved to my moms house.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Sharp aquos 39"
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No it's a 32". LCMs-c3237u..
JA: Huh?
Customer: Tried unplugging plugged back in while holding I put and volume down
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How much does this cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: What if he can't fix it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

Please VERIFY the exact model number on the back of the tv?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **