Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

My TV model code it a smart t.v.? When

Customer Question

My TV model code it a smart t.v.? When tv was delivered they gave me three remote each only slightly different. One remote has a yellow NETFLIX button that worked fine until a couple of months ago and I was told by someone at Samsun that will not work anymore I pay Netflix each month that I do not receive the streaming channel. Our entire building is on wireless from Verizon. I use only that remote to get on cable
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

How old is this set now please?

Just to further answer your question the set is NOT a smart tv they must have gave you another box?or maybe you get netflix via the cable box?that is the most likely way you are receiving netflix you may get some time free but eventually you do need to start paying a subscription to get it

If you need more info let me know

If this answers your question could you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you