Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a audiovox 15" tv will not turn on with remote or

Customer Question

I have a audiovox 15" tv will not turn on with remote or manualy
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: It is an Audiovox15" model number FP1520 remote is an audiovox that came with the tv
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pulled the plug and heldthe start button down for min and a half, and replug and try done did not work
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no notthing else,thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does power indicator light on TV lit or blink when press power button?