Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Had toshiba TV moved. No sound now, About 4 years, where is

Customer Question

Had toshiba TV moved. No sound now
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Toshiba is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 4 years, where is model #? TV on wall & can't see #
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Mute, mute, mute+ menu....nothing happens
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Had hung on wall today, suddenly no volume
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does this happen on all sources/inputs?
Did the connection change?
I do need the model number to proceed, you should be able to tilt it out away from the wall enough to see the info there.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hold on a minute. Yes, connection changed
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cannot see model #. Too high on wall
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Got it, 40RV52A
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
R u there
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Yes, I"m here. Please send only a single reply, they get delayed further otherwise.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Now, what specific connections are you using, and do you have no sound from ANY input (cable/satellite, dvd, game, apps, etc)?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok, model # *****
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too, just let me know. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've had enough....bye
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

I'm trying to help here, but cannot do so if we don't communicate.

If you can provide the details I've requested several times now, I can provide you with some answers.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.