Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years of troubleshooting.

Was listening to music on my LG4 through a bluetooth headset

Customer Question

was listening to music on my LG4 through a bluetooth headset when the music just stopped and the phone went to the LG / lifes good start page and that is where it stays. removed and replaced battery with no difference
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.
In your case, the firmware is faulting. The only option you have is to do a factory reset, which will erase the problem along with everything else on the phone, including the apps and files.
This process will erase all personal data from your phones internal storage and restore your device to factory settings. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.

1. Turn the phone off.
  2. Press and hold Volume Up Key and Power/Lock key on the back of the phone at the same time.
  3. Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
  4. Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
  5. Press the Volume key to highlight Yes, then press the Power/Lock key to confirm.
  6. ​ Press the Volume key to highlight Yes, then press the Power/Lock key once more to confirm.
  7. Your device will restart to perform the factory reset. Please do not remove the battery or attempt to power down during the factory reset process.

Now the problem will be fixed.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page: