Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Trying to hook up antenna to tv...I 't have remote, Toshiba

Customer Question

Trying to hook up antenna to tv...I don't have remote
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: Toshiba Regza
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried using buttons on side of tv
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, In order to give you any sort of specific instructions, or see IF it's even possible without the remote. We NEED the model number off the back of the TV. Toshiba makes about 200 Regza sets. Let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Did you need assistance here today?