Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have got a Sony kdl32ex420 model, Today the screen started

Customer Question

I have got a Sony kdl32ex420 model , Today the screen started appearing blurry, letters appear twice, even the Sony logo during the boot up,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sony is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2011 model
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No troubleshooting tried except the power drain, reset picture settings to default, point to note - we upgraded the firmware 10 days ago to enable the internet content in TV
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing , thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Has the problem started since the firmware was changed please?

If you try another input like a DVD player is it the same please?

Anthony