Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I got a 32" insignia tv from a friend. It is hooked up to

Customer Question

I got a 32 " insignia tv from a friend. It is hooked up to the direct tv line in my family room. I'm using a universal remote. Cannot get closed caption to come on. Can you help me?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Checking on tv...manufactured on 09
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We went to analog options-then to features- went over and found analog captions. It comes up cc1 etc but cannot get it to come on. I'm not computer savy
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Let me know when you see this message thanks

Let me know please