Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Tv turns on but there is a black picture and no audio. I

Customer Question

My Tv turns on but there is a black picture and no audio . I tried the flashlight test and it shows a black picture.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: Westinghouse and no I have not
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Turning it off for 10 seconds while holding the power button
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's all . Thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Westinghouse TV.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.