Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have a lg 42lf580v tv it just went of and won't come back

Customer Question

hi i have a lg 42lf580v tv it just went of and won't come back i check the fuse in plug and it was ok the tv was tilt in november 2015
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Sorry you are having trouble here, is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no there is no light on at all
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info or if I can help you

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question remains open for 30 days should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks