Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Mitsubitshi L75-A91 which has dim out put inputs

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubitshi L75-A91 which has dim out put for all inputs including the menu.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: about a week or so...
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None just searching for similar issued found with the set on the internet to get a starting point.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Ok is there a cost for this service?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: and the rest is about how much?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Sorry you are having issues here, so just to clarify and verify when you press the menu button of the sets own remote control the menu is dim too please?

Let me know thanks